Friday, March 6, 2009

Rap Chronicles - [Title] Addikted

Addikted by MT Grave a.k.a. James F.

[Verse #1]


1 Let me tell you a story that I have never told
2 About a time when I had a heart ice cold
3 The rush of the white devil took ahold of me
4 Didn't take rehab for my eyes to see
5 I'd been leaving my friends in the dust way behind
6 Twenty-four-seven the white devil was on my mind
7 The adrenaline was insane as blood pumped to my brain
8 That's when I knew that I was in love with cocaine
9 Not a day went by that I didn't get high
10 I felt immortal in the sky like I could never die
11 The white snow was my favorite to blow
12 I didn't care, I let all my friends know
13 Sat in my room and turned the music up louder
14 Through down the cash on some more white powder
15 Cut a few lines, snort a few times
16 This my story, these aint just rhymes


[Hook by PDK]
1 I'm in love with cocaine, I can't shake it I'm depressed
2 Somethings wrong with my brain, I can't lay this shit to rest
3 I'm in love with cocaine, but nobody even cares
4 Can't get past this pain that the white devil shares


[Verse #2]

1 It's crazy how the white devil can control you
2 It's unbelievable what cocaine can do
3 I was dealing with ounces in my had day
4 Never needed a job cause dealing was my pay
5 It drove my friends away and left me all alone
6 I was all by myself getting high all alone
7 Scraping the mirror for that white residue
8 Even though it was clean and I already knew
9 Then when my girl left me, no emotion was shown
10 I just blew a quarter ounce and waited by the phone
11 Twitching and thinking as to why I was scum
12 Then the drip came and my face went numb
13 Wanted to be the top dealer, be number one
14 Though I didn't know that required a gun
15 Blew everything on the white devil cocaine
16 If I hadn't things wouldn't of turned out the same

[Hook by PDK]
1 I'm in love with cocaine, I can't shake it I'm depressed
2 Somethings wrong with my brain, I can't lay this shit to rest
3 I'm in love with cocaine, but nobody even cares
4 Can't get past this pain that the white devil shares

1 I'm addicted and conflicted that my mind is wicked
2 Stricken with a thought that's got me still kicking
3 My life was rolling with a snow ball effect
4 Not to mention that my mind was a wreck
5 Didn't even feel the white devil bend my will
6 Even to this day I'm unable to sit still
7 My search for the pure was cut down and laced
8 It stole apart of my heart that can't be replaced
9 With the powder in my hands I had the power
10 Then when it was gone friendships went sour
11 I was just a dealer they would call for a ball
12 At the age of seventeen my dreams hit a wall
13 Looking in the mirror I saw the blood drip
14 That's when my world changed and I decided to quit
15 Now take a long hard look into this users eyes
16 I'm still alive because I'm not ready to say my goodbyes