Friday, March 6, 2009

Rap Chronicles - [This Way]

"This Way" by MT Grave a.k.a. James F.

[Verse]

1 Coming up from nothing, trying to make it something
2 Every days a struggle when you don't know what's coming
3 Raised by parents addicted to the devils dick
4 It's been eating me away burning out this candles wick
5 The flame is flickering to shame in my search for fame
6 Trying to leave my mark so people remember my name
7 A hole in the soul of this man they call a fool
8 Trapped and tormented when all I want is to roll
9 Out of this cage to which I'm enslaved and told is home
10 Where my beliefs and words aren't even known
11 At night when I lay myself down to sleep
12 I pray that tomorrow I wake six feet deep
13 Every one I wake I chose to take as the sign
14 That another sunset is another reason to rhyme
15 Trying to make my keep as the games black sheep
16 While the mainstream kills the art and our souls they reap

No comments:

Post a Comment